Our New Covid-19 Protocols
Dear Valued Customers,
In adherence to state regulations and under guidance of our professional organizations, we plan to open Munjoyous on July 6.
Current Maine guidelines have not been provided for Facials and Waxing. When we have that information, we will be scheduling those services as well.
We care deeply about your safety and have implemented the following safety measures to make your experience safe and relaxing for everyone.
These have been trying times for everyone. We are eager to provide the healing and caring touch that many of us have been longing for. Please bare with us as we strive to care for you with safety and understanding. We are eager to start our practice up and see so many of your sweet eyes again.
Wishing you well,
John and Marcia
As a small boutique spa, we feel Munjoyous is inherently a safer environment for the following reasons:
- We don’t have a waiting room where others may congregate.
- We see fewer clients in a day than larger spas.
- We have always scheduled 30 min between sessions. We will be increasing this time to 45 mins so we can provide even better sanitation.
- You will have contact with ONLY your practitioner while visiting Munjoyous.
- Our space is surrounded with windows that we will strive to keep open for better airflow during and between sessions.
Our primary concern is to keep our clients and ourselves safe and healthy, so we will be implementing the following procedures:
- Our sanitization procedure includes wiping down all contact points after and before each service with a Covid approved cleaning product.
- We will contact you on the day of your service by phone and ask about your current health and if you have had any COVID related symptoms.
- Our reminder email asks similar COVID questions and if you have any symptoms, you may cancel or re-schedule without penalty.
- Masks are required for all services. Please wear one to your appointment. We will provide masks if you don’t have one.
- Although we always practice vigilant hand washing, if you prefer that we wear gloves, we are happy to do so.
- All clients will be provided with a sanitized bin in which to store their clothing and personal belongings.
- Our bathroom has been equipped with hands free washing devices.
- We will not be offering couples services until we have greater confidence in our ability to keep that service safe and healthy.
Our preparations have been informed by the following resources:
If there is anything that we can do to make you feel safer during these challenging times, please contact us at 207-956-7780 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns or suggestions.